Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Lady Gaga's Sin City 2 A Dame to Kill For Movie Poster and A Brief Personal Thoughts



Lady Gaga post a Sin City Dame to Kill for movie poster on her Facebook page of herself portraying a  specific character in the movie. Personally I hope she has the smallest cameo in the movie. As of right now the audience are unknown of her possible acting chops. And I hope her performance or her star power won't distract us from watching the movie. Watching many music celebrities acting in past major blockbuster movie role always give me chill  through my spine for having to withstand my precious time watching them struggling in acting roles. But judging from the movie posters her looks dose resemble the tone and atmosphere of the sordid characters of Sin City. There is no doubt she looks meaning as any Sin City Femme Fatale so the first impression at least give me so hope.

Sin City A Dame to Kill For will be returning dark experience in August 22nd 2014

Follow the Renegade on Google + or my Johnny Boy Google plus account



No comments:

Post a Comment