Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Comic Book News Highlights: Batman suit and Channing Tatum as Gambit

Ben Afflect debuts the Batsuit. (courtesy of WB/DC Entertainment/Zack Snyder.)
Finally the Ben Affleck Batman suit has been revealed allover the the web revealing to us a close version similar to the Dark Knight Returns suit. What I like about this suit more than any other Batman incarnation is this Batman suit is more what I see from the comics than any other Batman I've seen. Nolan's Batman is close as being the definitive dark Batman but what I'm seeing from here is more closer to the comics. Whatever you say against Ben Affleck as Batman he no doubt looks rip in this outfit. I also like how the Batmobile looks like in the background. What I said before in my last article the Batmobile looks mix between the Batman tumbler from Nolan's Batman and a mix between other sleek Batmobile designs from the Batman comics. If Batman & Superman has been giving you a bad taste in your mouth since the casting announcements and the unbearable delay than this image should probably change your mind at least get pumped for this movie.




Channing Tatum is confirms that he is playing the witty mutant Gambit for the upcoming X-Men Apocalypse film and a Gambit solo film .Channing Tatum will show us that he has the comedic and smart ass acting chops to play a beloved character like a Gambit.I believed a star like a Channing Tatum who played in recent blockbuster movies like 21 and 22 Jump Street, This is the End, Magic Mike will bring the character justice than how Gambit was portrayed  in X-Men Origins Wolverine played by Taylor Kitsch. What I'm worried about this casting choice is Channing Tatum is becoming more popular especially to young "teen girls" that I'm afraid people will not separate themselves from seeing Channing Tatum on screen and not Gambit as a character. Side of me wish they introduce more of a unknown actor. But a star power like a Channing Tatum I think bring wider audience and I believe Channing Tatum has the acting chops and especially the comedic talent to play a character such a Gambit. Now he only has to work on his Louisiana Cajun accent.  





What To hear about the latest news following on Google blogger.




No comments:

Post a Comment